Immanuel Episcopal Church is on almost seven acres of land on a hill above the main square of the village of Bellows Falls, Vermont. The property includes the Church with its attached Parish House (Offices, Chapel/Conference Room, Library, and Community Closet thrift store) and the Rectory.
Immanuel Episcopal Church is a treasure designed by one of Americas' best-known Gothic revival architects, Richard Upjohn. The wheel-chair accessible building is a perfect example of the French country Gothic style of about the 14th century. The church was completed in 1867.
The Church Sanctuary seats up to 200 people. The sanctuary's excellent acoustics have been noted by musicians and audiences alike.
The Chapel in the main church building.
The Undercroft, also part of the church building, has a professional kitchen as well as a dining room that can serve up to 100 people for a sit-down meal.
The Rectory was built in 1847 for the sum of $1,000.